- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy Ajmer Sharif Dargah Laminated Photo Frame
- Imported synthetic with ply laminated and termite proof frames are used with respective sizes.
- Durabality of frames is 10/12 years if maintained properly.
- Front side of Photo can be wiped with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Original photo print is used with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 16×20 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is used with back covering by black finished paper.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ajmer Dargah, Ajmer Sharif or Dargah Sharif is a sufi shrine (Dargah) of sufi saint,Moinuddin Chishti located at Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. The shrine has the grave (Maqbara) of the revered saint, Moinuddin Chisti. The Shrine The main gate to the shrine is the Nizam Gate, followed by the Shahjahani Gate, erected by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. In turn it is followed by the Buland Darwaza, built by Sultan Mahmood Khilji, upon which is hoisted the urs flag, marking the beginning of the death anniversary rituals. The urs for Moinuddin Chishti is celebrated every year on the 6th and 7th of Rajab. Source: Wikipedia