- Additional information
- Size Guide
- Making Video
- Care Tips
Zari Punching Kolhapuri Chappal
- The chappal is made from pure leather of Bull's or Buffalo's skin.
- The Tanning process of the Chappal is very natural.
- It is soaking in the solution of Hirda and Babool for 7 days.
- No chemicals are used in tanning, so there is no possibility of injury to feet.
- The chappal keeps eyes cool and is absorbs heat from body.
- The chappal is ""2 Talli"" ie. of 2 layers. It is pure hand made product.
- It comes with golden mixed veni ie. Rope.
- It has gorgeous look."
Find your chappal size
If you are unsure which chappal size to purchase, please follow the following steps.
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Measure the distance between the marks.
- Write this number down and select the size.
Click here to download Size Guide PDF file.
|US Size||Euro Size||UK size||Foot Length in Inches||Foot Length in CM|
- The Kolhapuri chappals will grow on the foot so it will be tight initially but it has the tendency to expand upon regular usage.
- If the Kolhapuri Chappal is too tight, dip the chappal in a tap water (2 seconds) and remove it. This will make the leather soft and the chappal takes the shape of your foot.
- Do not keep the chappal in a closed space for a long time.
- Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on to the leather, there is nothing to worry, just brush it off.
- Polish the chappal twice a week to enhance the look and shine.
- If the chappal is stiff, apply oil with the help of cotton to soften it.
- Best to use in winter and summer seasons. (Do not use in water or rainy season).