- Additional information
Buy Swami Samarth Laminated Photo
- Original photo print is used with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 4×6 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is used with back covering by black finished paper.
- Front side of Photo can be wiped with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Edges of photo are covered with black PVC tape.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Swāmi Samarth Mahāraj more commonly Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj (also known as Akkalkot Swāmi Mahāraj) of Akkalkot (left the physical body in 1878) was a Bharatiya (Indian) Guru of the Dattatreyatradition (sampradaya), widely respected in indian states ofMaharashtra,as well as in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh with Shripad Shri Vallabha and Narasimha Saraswati. His existence in physical form is dated in the nineteenth century AD. Shri Swami Samarth traveled all over the country and eventually set his abode at Akkalkot village in Maharashtra, India. Maharaj first appeared atAkkalkot on a Wednesday around the September–October period in the year 1856 AD near Khandoba Mandir. He stayed in Akkalkot for close to twenty two years. His parentage & native place details remain obscure to this day. Once when a devotee posed him a question about his life and Shri Swami Samarth indicated that he is the origin of the Banyan tree(Vata- Vriksha). On another occasion Swami said that his name was Nrusimha Bhan and that he was from Kardalivan near Srisailam . Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Samarth