- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy Laminated Frame of Jesus Christ
- Original photo print is used with high resolution quality.
- High quality chemical lamination of 8mm (for 4×6 to 20×30 size) and 12 mm(for 24×36 size)
- Superior quality MDF board is used with back covering by black finished paper.
- Front side of Photo can be wiped with wet cloth and colours don’t fed.
- Edges of photo are covered with black PVC tape.
- Hook to hang is provided for all sizes but stand is provided for sizes from 4×6 to 8×12.
Christianity is India’s third-largest religion according to the census of 2001, with approximately 24 million followers, constituting 2.3 percent of India’s population. The works of scholars and Eastern Christian writings state that Christianity was introduced to India by Thomas the Apostle, who visited Muziris in Kerala in AD 52 to spread the gospel amongst Kerala’s Jewish settlements. Although the origins of Christianity in India remain unclear, there is a general scholarly consensus that Christianity was established in India by the 6th century AD, including some communities who used Syriac liturgically, and it is possible that the religion’s existence there extends to as far back as the 1st century. Christianity was as such established in India even before some nations of Europe had been Christianised. Christians are found all across India and in all walks of life, with major populations in parts of South India, the Konkan Coast, North-East. Indian Christians have contributed significantly to and are well represented in various spheres of national life.