Special Kapashi Kolhapuri Chappal
A manly look and light tan regular design pure leather and genuine Kolhapuri Chappal
₹ 1,552 [inc. GST]
- Additional information
Special Kapashi Chappal
- The chappal is made from pure leather of Bull's or Buffalo's skin.
- The Tanning process of the Chappal is very natural. The Special Kapashi Chappal are soaked in the solution of Hirda and Babool for 7 days.
- No chemicals are used in tanning, so there is no possibility of injury to feet.
- The chappals keep eyes cool and absorb heat from body.
- The Special Kapashi Chappal are "2 Talli" ie. of 2 layers of leather.
- It is pure hand made product.
- Veni ie. Rope is weaved with leather threads.
- Stitching is also done from leather threads.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0